Senior Vice President, Cruise & Ferry, USABack
- Brent joined Speedcast in 2017, providing strategic vision and commercial leadership to the company’s Cruise, Ferry and Yacht business segments.
- His 25 years of global sales and executive management experience has seen him collaborate with Cruise and Ferry Operators to launch innovative service offerings that enhance the overall onboard experience and create new sources of revenue.
- Prior to joining Speedcast, Brent spent 17 years at MTN Satellite Communications, where he headed the Cruise & Ferry business unit, helped to pioneer entry into the Passenger Ferry, Yacht, Commercial Shipping, and Energy vertical markets, and managed the company’s value-added service portfolio for Internet, telephony and broadcast television offerings.
- Brent is a member of various industry associations, including the Cruise Line International Association, Interferry, the US Superyacht Association and the Marine Hotel Association.
- Brent holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Maryland and an MBA in Entrepreneurship from Nova Southeastern University.