Chief Financial Officer, USABack
• Lee joined Speedcast as Chief Financial Officer in May 2021.
• He is responsible for the company’s finance activities, contributing to ongoing growth, improving finance systems and processes, maximizing cash flow and profitability, and strategically supporting the overall management of the company.
• Lee brings significant finance and operations experience across multiple industries and global geographies in both public and private equity organizations, including two multi-billion-dollar, NYSE-listed businesses.
• He has more than 30 years of experience in finance and operations, implementing change and driving superior business performance.
• Prior to Speedcast, Lee was Chief Financial Officer for Flowserve Corporation, CHC Group & National Grid, and also held Senior Finance roles at Electronic Data Systems and General Electric.
• Lee holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Indiana University and was the recipient of Dallas Business Journal’s 2017 CFO of the Year – Extra Large Companies award.