Independent Non-Executive Director, AustraliaBack
- Michael Malone was appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director of Speedcast in May 2014 and is also currently the Chair of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Michael is the founder and former CEO of ASX-listed internet provider iiNet, a position he held from 1999 to 2013.
- He served as the President of the Western Australian Internet Association from 1996 to 2002.
- Michael is also the former Deputy Chairman of Autism West.
- He was a winner of the Western Australian Information Technology and Telecommunications awards lifetime achievement award in 2005, and in 2006 was awarded the Business News Award for the most outstanding business leader in Western Australia under 40 and the Young Leader of the Year award for the JML Australia Human Capital Leadership Awards.