Executive Vice President, Energy, United KingdomBack
- Richard joined Speedcast in 2020 and is responsible for the development and growth of the company’s global Energy business.
- Richard brings to the position a successful track-record of more than 20 years of experience, including high-profile leadership positions and recognized sales achievements with offshore energy, maritime, and remote communications clients.
- Most recently, he served as Vice President of Sales for ITC Global where he led the Energy, Cruise, Commercial Maritime, NGO and Government verticals across all aspects of sales and account management. Richard also served as Managing Director for Europe, where he established and grew the company’s EMEA presence, gaining key regional market share for the business.
- Earlier in his career, Richard spent 10 years at Harris CapRock Communications, where he served as the Vice President of Sales and Business Development for the EMEA region.
- Based in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, Richard was educated at Pangbourne College and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Hatfield.