Senior Vice President, Global Marketing & Communications, USABack
- Alix joined Speedcast in April 2020, where she leads the organizations marketing communications and product management teams.
- She brings nearly two decades of experience in marketing innovation and business transformation in the commercial and government telecommunications sectors.
- Prior to joining Speedcast, she served as Vice President of Marketing and Product Management at ITC Global, where she oversaw the company’s marketing vision and direction, corporate communications, strategic planning, and product portfolio activities.
- Earlier in her career Alix led International Marketing for Harris Corporation’s Government Communications business, where she focused on marketing strategy for the companys products and services in Latin America and the Middle East. She also served as Marketing Director for CapRock Communications (a company acquired by Speedcast in 2017), where she helped drive industry dialog around the emergence of High Throughput Satellite technologies, and supported multiple acquisition, integration and rebranding efforts.
- Alix holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, with a concentration in Print Journalism and Marketing.