Chief Technology Officer, AustraliaBack
- Chris joined Speedcast in 2020 and has overall responsibility for the strategy, selection, testing and implementation of all technology platforms across the business.
- Chris has served in a variety of senior telecommunications engineer and consultant roles with extensive experience in urban, rural and remote environments.
- He most recently served as Managing Director for Aurora Australis Network, a telecommunications company in Western Australia. Prior to that, he served as co-founder and CTO at ITC Global, where he launched and led network design workshops to understand client needs, pain points, and network complexities to create optimal connectivity solutions for customer operations.
- His work has been recognized by the prestigious Western Australian Information Technology and Telecommunications Awards for infrastructure projects for the Australian government and for the application of satellite communications in remote mining operations.
- Chris holds an MBA in Technology Management from La Trobe University, a Master of Engineering from RMIT, with undergraduate studies in Electronic Engineering and Business.
- Chris is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers.