Independent Non-Executive Director / Chair, AustraliaBack
- Stephe was appointed to the Speedcast Board in August 2019 as an Independent Non-Executive Director and Chair.
- He has over 25 years of experience in the telecommunications industry both within Australia and overseas having worked for a range of telecommunication companies including Optus, British Telecom and Hong Kong Telecom.
- Previously, Stephe held the role of Chairman of Service Stream Limited, guiding it through a period of substantial operational turnaround.
- Stephe is currently a Non-Executive Director of Australias largest private IT services company, Interactive, and a Non-Executive Director of BluGlass Limited.
- Stephe holds degrees in both Science and Law from Macquarie University and Masters of Law from the University of Sydney.